Boss your brunch with our Mexican Breakfast Hash recipe. Made by adding potatoes, peppers, onion and chicken sausages with our El Bandito Seasoning Blend.
- 3 medium sized potatoes
- 2 Peppers – red + green
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Onion
- 4 chicken sausages (can be exchanged for other sausages or plant based alternates)
- 2 tsp El Bandito
- 2 medium eggs
- Chilli flakes to garnish
- Dice your potatoes and par-boil for or until they soften through.
- Whilst waiting for the potatoes to cook, chop your onion and garlic as finely as you like. Chop your peppers into small chunks.
- In a large frying pan/skillet, on medium heat, saute the onion and garlic until they start to brown.
- Add the potatoes & peppers, cook for a coupel of minutes.
- Cut each sausage into quarters and add to the pan.
- Fry until the sausages are cooked through and the potatoes start to crisp on the outside.
- Add the 2 tsp El Bandito and stir through for an even flavouring.
- In a seperate pan, crack two eggs and fry to your desired yolk-y-ness.
- Remove the hash from the heat and check for flavour (Add salt if desired). Serve in a large bowl.
- Add your egg on top and sprinkle over some chilli flakes.