Perfect Italian Meatballs in a lightly spiced tomato sauce. Add to your favourite pasta or serve as a tapas dish.
- 250g Minced beef
- 250g Minced pork
- 1 Egg
- 1 Garlic clove (minced)
- 4 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 3 tsp Mob Secret Blend
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 crushed Garlic clove
- 400g Chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Tomato purée
- 1/2 tsp Mob Secret Blend
- Few basil leaves
- Take all the meatball ingredients and mix thoroughly in a bowl.
- Shape them into small balls with your hands. Place them on a tray, cover with cling film and leave them in the fridge to chill.
- After the meatballs have chilled for a while, start on the sauce. Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the garlic for 1 min.
- Add the tomatoes, purée and the Mob Secret Blend. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 mins.
- Fry your meatballs in a separate pan, until they go golden.
- Add your meatballs to your sauce. Tear up the basil leaves and stir in to finish off.
- Plate up with your favourite pasta and garnish with grated Parmesan and a basil leaf.
Don Secret Blend£4.75
We hope you love this recipe!
Try it out, upload a picture of your creation and tag us in it!