Our unique recipe for lazy Sunday morning breakfasts. Incredible taste, perfect for breakfast in bed.
- 4/5 Eggs
- 1 tsp Pepper Pit
- 2 tsp Butter
- Pinch of salt
- Crack the eggs into a measuring jug. Add the Pepper Pit and beat the mixture.
2. Add the butter to a saucepan and put on high heat.
3. As the butter starts to bubble, add your eggs.
4. Stir continuously with wooden spoon or plastic spatula. Every 30 secs or so take the eggs off the heat for 10 secs and stir, they will continue cooking in the pan.
5. As they start to form, add a pinch or two of salt to season and continue stirring.
6. When your eggs look creamy and slight underdone, take them off the heat and they will continue cooking through until spot on.
7. Serve with a good slice of toasted sourdough.
We hope you love this recipe!
Try it out, upload a picture of your creation and tag us in it!