The perfect pairing for the perfect steak. This classic, warming sauce also makes the perfect dip for chips. Our Pepper Pit blend turns this simple recipe into something special.
- 1 tbsp Pepper Pit
- 30g Butter
- 1 Shallot, finely chopped
- 50ml Beef Stock
- 50ml Double Cream
- 50ml Brandy or Whiskey
- Pinch of salt
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and sauté the shallots until they soften and slightly brown.
- Pour in your Whiskey or Brandy and bring to the boil
- After a minute, add the beef stock and Pepper Pit. Continue to boil for 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low. Add the double cream and a pinch of salt. Stir through and allow to simmer until you have the perfect thickness.
- Pour into your serving dish and enjoy!
Try our Pepper Pit Peppercorn Sauce now…
We hope you love this recipe!
Try it out, upload a picture of your creation and tag us in it!