Aglio e Olio Don Pasta, your new go-to pasta dish. Made by sautéing thinly sliced garlic then adding fresh parsley and our Don Secret Blend. A perfect combination.
- 500g Spaghetti / Tagliatelle
- 100ml Olive oil
- 8 Garlic cloves
- 3 tsp Don Secret Blend
- 100g / Bunch of fresh parsley, stalks removed
- 1 Lemon for squeezing
- Black pepper
- Take the garlic cloves and slice very thin.
- Salt a large pan of water, bring to the boil and add the pasta. Cook for 8-10 minutes, until al dente.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, take the parsley and remove the stalks. Chop through the parsley roughly a few times.
- Drain the pasta, remembering to keep some of the pasta water to one side.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and stir until the garlic slices start to brown.
- Add salt, pepper and Don Secret Blend. Stir for a minute.
- Add the chopped parsley and the pasta water, stir for 30 secs.
- Add the pasta and toss/stir through until the pasta is evenly coated. Squeeze in the juice from one lemon and stir in.
- Remove the pan from the heat and check for flavour (Add more salt if desired).
- Garnish with parmesan, serve your Aglio e Olio Don Pasta. Enjoy!
Don Secret Blend£4.75
We hope you love this recipe!
Try it out, upload a picture of your creation and tag us in it!